As the Senior Product Designer at Hala, you will lead our design projects across the entire product lifecycle, working closely with product managers, engineers and our creative technical team. As our first design-focused position on the product team, you will have the opportunity to define and expand the role, playing an integral part in the continued development of design at Hala. This position is based in Lisbon, Portugal, with a salary range of $90,000-$110,000 per year. Applications will be accepted until October 16, 2020.
Who you are:
- A systems thinker and problem solver who can connect the dots between various products to build simple and impactful workflows.
- An effective communicator and facilitator, with experience breaking down your work so it can be shipped in sprints.
- Process-oriented but creative—you are familiar with the standard design methodologies but feel comfortable challenging them when needed.
What you have:
- Experience designing digital products and systems that people can access on any type of device. You have helped ship products, not just websites.
- The ability to deliver high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- An appreciation for the entire product development process, from problem definition and prototyping through to the detailed UI and visual design.
- An eye for optimization—you are constantly sketching concepts and tweaking user flows that simplify processes.
- Experience creating products for customers/users in other countries, designing with localisation in mind.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English.
What Hala offers you:- Life-saving, socially impactful work.- Competitive salaries.- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it. All staff take a minimum of 22 days off plus holidays, including a mandatory 2 week vacation.- Comprehensive, world-wide healthcare, dental and vision insurance for you and your family at no cost to you.- Paid parental leave.- Flexible working policy, including the ability to work from home. - Computer and other office equipment to help you get your job done.- Relocation assistance for you, your family, and your pets for eligible positions.- A diverse, international community of dedicated, hardworking team players committed to interdisciplinary collaboration and a thriving workplace culture. - Opportunities for international travel, including to program locations and satellite offices. If there’s something important to you that isn’t on this list, please ask!
Apply via the URL link